Subject: Inivtation for Cyber24 Day - Minister Liisa Pakosta
From: "Aleksander Olech" <[email-masked]>
To: "Justiitsministeerium"
Cc: "Rauno Veri"
Date: Mon, 26 Aug 2024 11:49:31 +0300

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Dear Minister Liisa Pakosta,

On behalf of the CyberDefence24.pl, I would like to invite you to personally 
participate in the CYBER24 DAY conference, which will be held on October 
2nd, 2024, at the Mariott hotel, al. Jerozolimskie 65/79 in Warsaw and to 
personally take part in the opening panel firechat with the Minister of 
Digitization of Poland and Vice-President of the Council of Ministers, 
Krzysztof Gawkowski, scheduled for 11:00.

Cyber24 Day on October 2nd: The 5th Edition of the Cybersecurity Conference
The opening ceremony will feature notable speakers, including Krzysztof 
Gawkowski, Deputy Prime Minister and Minister of Digital Affairs, Cezary 
Tomczyk, Secretary of State at the Ministry of National Defence, and Major 
General Karol Molenda, Commander of the Cyberspace Defence Forces Component.
The CYBER24 DAY conference, organized by the Defence24 Group, has become a 
permanent fixture in the schedule of the most important events in the 
cybersecurity industry. Discussions, debates, and behind-the-scenes 
conversations about digital security, digitization, and new technologies 
will be held for the fifth time.
On October 2, 2024, representatives from the government, administration, 
military, civilian sector, experts, scientists, and media will be present at 
the Marriott Hotel to discuss the most important cybersecurity issues and 
challenges facing Poland in global terms. It has become a tradition that 
during CYBER24 DAY, important decisions for Polish digitization are 
announced, strategic digital projects from the state's point of view are 
discussed, and the direction of public debate is shaped.
This year, Polish and foreign guests will also focus on cyber defence in 
civil and military terms, artificial intelligence, secure communication, the 
role of digital platforms in the modern world, and future trends in 
cybersecurity.
In case of any questions, Dr. Aleksander Olech is at your disposal (+48 665 
244 255, [email-masked]).

Best Regards | Pozdrawiam

Aleksander Olech, PhD

Head of International Cooperation | Szef ds. Współpracy Międzynarodowej
tel. mob: (+48) 512 203 944
tel: (+48) 22 890 02 95

e-mail:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

 <https://cyber24day.com/registration/>

https://cyber24day.com/registration/

Defence24 Sp. z o.o., ul. Foksal 18, 00-372 Warszawa, POLSKA

Grupa Defence24  www.defence24.pl <http://www.defence24.pl> 
www.defence24.com <http://www.defence24.com>    www.energetyka24.com 
<http://www.energetyka24.com>    www.cyberdefence24.pl 
<http://www.cyberdefence24.pl>   www.space24.pl <http://www.space24.pl> 
www.infosecurity24.pl <http://www.infosecurity24.pl>
Niniejsza wiadomość jest poufna i może zawierać informacje stanowiące 
tajemnicę przedsiębiorstwa, których rozpowszechnianie w jakiejkolwiek formie 
 bez pisemnej zgody Defence24 Sp. z o.o. jest zabronione. Nikt nie powinien 
czynić użytku z tej wiadomości, ani jejkopiować bądź przesyłać osobom 
trzecim  w całości lub w części.
This message is confidential and may include content which constitute the 
confidential business information which cannot be distributed in any form 
without a written permission from Defence 24 Sp. z o.o. Any part of content 
of this message shall not be used, copied or forwarded to any third party.